Hi Brian,

I think your best bet is to use BlazeDS. As far as I know, nobody has
used AMFPHP with Quercus, but using BlazeDS would be simple (just use
new Java("some.blazeds.Clazz", "first arg", "etc") to create objects).

You could also try using Hessian Flash, but then you'd need your objects
to be Java objects that you access from PHP.

Thanks,
Emil