Some additional information: I tried installing 4.0.5 on my better server 
(Resin-4.0.0, Nexenta/Open Solaris, recent, lots of RAM, faster CPUs), and got 
similar behavior. I got it up and running, noticed some oddness at first (java 
link errors running my app, slow page loads the first few times), then it 
seemed to get normal.

Then about  5 minutes later, it stopped responding. I didn't investigate, but 
rather just switched back to using resin-4.0.0. No idea if it was the same 
issue. In the logs, I saw it restarting, but it never came back.


resin-interest mailing list

Reply via email to