On Apr 9, 2010, at 9:23 AM, Scott Ferguson wrote:

> Rob Lockstone wrote:
>> This is Resin Pro 4.0.5 running on a non-busy OS X machine.
>>
>> When I perform curl -I requests (which just retrieves the header
>> information from the server) to a simple jsp page, sometimes it
>> returns the header, but other times the curl request responds with:
> Can you try the new snapshot at
> http://caucho.com/download/resin-pro-4_0-snap.tar.gz?
>
> We've updated some of the read timeout code, but I haven't been able to
> duplicate that exact behavior.

Ok, I'm running the snapshot now. So far, so good. But I need to amend my
previous email. I said before that it was working consistently when accessing
the page from a browser, but sometime after I sent that email, it stopped
working.

I will send an update after the snapshot has been running for a while to see if
it continues working or fails like 4.0.5 did.

Rob