We run an Apache + resin config on RH Linux and its been stable for the
past few releases. Right now we're on 4.0.5. When I went through the
usual upgrade process on 4.0.5 -> 4.0.6 I found resin started "taking
over" all the Apache sites, in other words the usual split between about
half being served by resin and half by apache stopped - the resin ones
were fine, whereas the Apache ones gave 404's. I thought it was
something I'd done at the time, so reverted to 4.0.5 and was fine until
I just tried again with 4.0.7. It's behaving the same way. So unless
I've forgotten something, it looks like without me pointing this out
it's going to be like that from now on ... ?