I noticed similar behavior and fixed it by removing the resin root
webapp. Maybe handling of the root webapp changed in 4.0.6

Regards,
Peter

On Sun, 30 May 2010 22:28 +0100, "Stargazer"
<starga...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> We run an Apache + resin config on RH Linux and its been stable for the 
> past few releases. Right now we're on 4.0.5. When I went through the 
> usual upgrade process on 4.0.5 -> 4.0.6 I found resin started "taking 
> over" all the Apache sites, in other words the usual split between about 
> half being served by resin and half by apache stopped - the resin ones 
> were fine, whereas the Apache ones gave 404's.


_______________________________________________
resin-interest mailing list
resin-interest@caucho.com
http://maillist.caucho.com/mailman/listinfo/resin-interest

Reply via email to