> I noticed similar behavior and fixed it by removing the resin root
> webapp. Maybe handling of the root webapp changed in 4.0.6
> 
> Regards,
> Peter
> 
> On Sun, 30 May 2010 22:28 +0100, "Stargazer"
> <starga...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
>> We run an Apache + resin config on RH Linux and its been stable for the 
>> past few releases. Right now we're on 4.0.5. When I went through the 
>> usual upgrade process on 4.0.5 -> 4.0.6 I found resin started "taking 
>> over" all the Apache sites, in other words the usual split between about 
>> half being served by resin and half by apache stopped - the resin ones 
>> were fine, whereas the Apache ones gave 404's.

Sargazer,

Can you post your resin configuration, related file structure, your request and 
expected result.

Thanks,
Alex

> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> resin-interest mailing list
> resin-interest@caucho.com
> http://maillist.caucho.com/mailman/listinfo/resin-interest



_______________________________________________
resin-interest mailing list
resin-interest@caucho.com
http://maillist.caucho.com/mailman/listinfo/resin-interest

Reply via email to