I did some more testing and the Resin plugin is able to stop Resin 3.1.5
instances, so it appears to be a compound problem between the 4.0.14-15
releases not being closed properly and the plugin not detecting it.

Daniel Lopez Janariz (d.lo...@uib.es)
Web Services
Centre for Information and Technology
Balearic Islands University