On 08/24/2011 11:32 AM, Olaf Krische wrote:
> Hello,
>
> i have a WAR "accounts.war". I move it into webapps of a fresh installation
> of resin 4.0.21, and then i get this on a POST request (GET works)
>
> java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: com.caucho.vfs.JniStream@2542880d
>                                                  at
> com.caucho.vfs.StreamImpl.getAvailable(StreamImpl.java:145)
>                                                  at
> com.caucho.vfs.ReadStream.getAvailable(ReadStream.java:328)

Thanks. I've filed this as http://bugs.caucho.com/view.php?id=4726.

We'll be releasing a quick 4.0.22 for this.

The issue, by the way, was introduced related to changes with the async
end-of-socket detection, and the regression test to reproduce this is a
bit more complicated than I'd have expected.

-- Scott