How soon can we expect 4.0.22?  I am wondering if I should want for that or
go with 4.0.21 for the time being.  We just got hit by bug 4701 again.  I
want to pick for the fix for that which is in 4.0.21 but I don't want the
solution to be worse than the problem itself.  How wide-reaching is bug
4726?

Bill