> I hope so. Since it's new, this is a great time for feedback
For the first time, Resin 4.0.24 doesn't work out of the box when added
to Eclipse as a new server.
I go through this process pain free for each new release, but now
immediately see the message "'default' is an unknown server in the
configuration file" and the server doesn't start.

To recreate, use Servers | New | Server | Resin 4.0 | (Create runtime
specifying the new Resin home) | Next | Finish (add apps as necessary) |
try to start the server.
In fact the 4.0.23 server is still present which I'm sticking with for now.