I personnaly have multiple resin.xml, and launch resin on the one I want
to see. The only difference in the resin.xml is some path and database
access. I use this because my application is twice on my mac : one for
development, and one copy of the production. They have different
directories and different databases.

You could also run all applications in the same resin instance, thanks
to different ports, 8000 for the first, 8001 for the second etc. then
you don't have to restart resin each time you want to change the
application. For this I guess you'd have to put multiple <host> with
different port (never done that).

--
Riccardo Cohen
+33 (0)6 09 83 64 49