Hi

We are sending messages using hessian from our server to another server.

When both servers were on Resin 2.1.17 all was OK.

We have since upgraded to Resin 4.0.36 on our server (when will the 4.1
series come out by the way?)

Now the client code no longer works - throwing the following error on
our server (the client) at the point where the remote method is invoked.

I am I doing something stupid expecting the 2 to communicate. Is it
possible to get a Hessian 2 client to talk to a hessian 1 server?

com.caucho.hessian.client.HessianRuntimeException:
com.caucho.hessian.io.HessianProtocolException: '
' is an unknown code
         at
com.caucho.hessian.client.HessianProxy.invoke(HessianProxy.java:222)
         at $Proxy0.addRegistrant(Unknown Source)
         at
com.athene.jaffa.xbatch.admin.MarketMakerTransferXBatch.main(MarketMakerTransferXBatch.java:77)
Caused by: com.caucho.hessian.io.HessianProtocolException: '
' is an unknown code
         at
com.caucho.hessian.client.HessianProxy.invoke(HessianProxy.java:220)
         ... 2 more

Thanks

Alan

--

Alan Wright
Athene Systems

tel 0845 230 9803

Athene Systems Limited
Registered Office:
Shieling House
Invincible Road
Farnborough
GU14 7QU

Registered in England and Wales No. 3156080