Hi All,
First post, long-time lurker.  I have posted this same question to
StackOverflow and not had any bites yet.  I've broken the issue down to the
bare essentials – but I'm fairly clueless about where to go next.  I have
posted the code here:
https://bitbucket.org/johnson_shawn/stackoverflow-21471310 – Basically I'm
trying to take a label/value object list and marshal it to <XmlElementName
label="Human Readable Label">Value Goes Here</XmlElementName>.  In a larger
project with a crazy class path, it runs fine from the main.  When run through
JBoss+RESTEasy I get the following (partial) stack:

INFO [stdout] org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.providers.jaxb.JAXBMarshalException:
javax.xml.bind.MarshalException 21:02:19,959
INFO [stdout] - with linked exception: 21:02:19,959
INFO [stdout] [com.sun.istack.SAXException2 21:02:19,959
INFO [stdout] java.lang.NullPointerException] 21:02:19,959
INFO [stdout] at
org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.providers.jaxb.AbstractJAXBProvider.writeTo(AbstractJAXBProvider.java:148)
 21:02:19,960
INFO [stdout] at
org.jboss.resteasy.core.interception.MessageBodyWriterContextImpl.proceed(MessageBodyWriterContextImpl.java:117)
 21:02:19,960

More info here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/21471310/error-when-more-than-one-item-to-list-of-objects-using-jaxbs-xmlanyelement-and

Any ideas for debugging further or other brilliant answers will be greatly
appreciated!