I'm trying to set-up a schedule that will allow me to have 2 backup
sets. One set will be one month and the other set will be the next month. As
an example I want set A to start a recycle backup 2/7/00 (First monday of
the month). Then start 2/8/00 to 3/5/00 with a normal backup. Then set B
will start a recycle backup 3/6/00 (First monday of the month). Then start
3/7/00 to 4/2/00 with a normal backup, and then switch back the first monday
of april to set A.
    I can schedule the recycle backup on the first monday of each month, but
I can't figure out how to setup the normal backup that will run the rest of
the month, and then end the sunday before the first monday. Any help would
be appreciated

--
Sean McCauley
Western Communications, Inc.