Best
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------> Worst

Offsite backup        Local network backup           What you're
proposing       No backup at all

Expensive------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Cheap

It's a lot better than nothing, but the more redundancy you can
introduce into the system, the better off you are.

You pays yer money and you takes yer choice...

--

top of the world,

Luke Jaeger, Technology Coordinator
Disney Magazine Publishing
Northampton, Massachusetts
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Any opinions expressed in this message are my own and may not represent
the opinions of Disney Publishing, etc etc etc.

*