From: Luke Jaeger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2000 1:03 PM
To: retro-talk
Subject: DLT autoloaders?

Can anyone recommend a good DLT autoloader to use with a Mac?

I'm upgrading a server and need to increase backup capacity as well.
I've been happy with DLT in general but need something bigger now.

Have also considered buying a couple-or-three Ecrix VXA drives, which
might be a cheaper solution.
--

top of the world,

Luke Jaeger, Technology Coordinator
Disney Magazine Publishing
Northampton, Massachusetts
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Any opinions expressed in this message are my own and may not represent
the opinions of Disney Publishing, etc etc etc.

*