Hi Dean,

on 21/6/00 9:43 AM, Dean Brissinger at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Does anyone have Reports Watcher running on an NT4 system?

Yep.

> I set it up according to the docs that come with it, but I get the
> following error:
>
> Run-time error '429'.
> ActiveX component can't create object
>
> Any ideas what this means and how I can fix it?

Been there, had that ... I fixed my problem by installing the latest version
of IE.

Cheers,  Malcolm

                       Information Alchemy Pty Ltd
                             ACN 089 239 305
                           Canberra, Australia

Malcolm McLeary                                Mobile:     0412 636 086
Managing Director                              Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

     This message was sent using Outlook Express 5.0 for Macintosh.