Craig Isaacs wrote:

> > >retro-talk #660 - Tuesday, July 18, 2000
> > >  Dantz Website / Update?
> >
> > I did not receive an announcement of this update. I heard about
> > it from TidBits.
> > Did Dantz make an announcement to users?
>
> Dantz sent an email to all registered Retrospect for Mac customers. So, if
> you didn't get an email and you are a Retrospect for Mac customer, either
> your Mac product isn't registered or your email address failed.
>
> Send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with your registration details
> (name, company, address, email address, registration number) if you should
> have received a notice.

All of this information is required for the download. Is this data
captured for later use or do I still need to send the email to customer service?

--
Best Regards,

Chuck Hornish, KF6YBC
Narnia Information Systems, Inc.
Fountain Valley, California 92708 USA

Voice: 714-963-7742      FAX: 714-593-5808

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Delivering precisely defined database solutions since 1992.