on 7/19/00 04:09, Craig Isaacs at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>> I did not receive an announcement of this update. I heard about
>> it from TidBits.
>> Did Dantz make an announcement to users?
> Dantz sent an email to all registered Retrospect for Mac customers. So, if
> you didn't get an email and you are a Retrospect for Mac customer, either
> your Mac product isn't registered or your email address failed.

Or #3: there's a bug in your notification process.

My copy is registered, which wsa last verified a few months ago.
My email works - I get about 300 per day with no problem.
I didn't get an email about the update.

I suggest you take another look at your process.

Dr. Julian "a tribble took it " Gomez
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] ** http://www.polished-pixels.com/
member of original Apple Computer QuickDraw 3-D development team
former Chief Scientist, LEGO A/S, SPU-Darwin