Does anybody know of a workaround for getting Retrospect clients to
work on an Apple Airport network that uses a software base station?
The Apple Airport site says that Retrospect may not work with NAT,
used by the Airport Software base station. It says that port-mapping
may work, but doesn't go any further.

When I try to back up a Windows client, connected to the Retrospect
on a Mac G4 via 802.11 wireless network, I can initially get it going
for about 30-40 minutes, but then I get the 519 network error.

If anybody has any experience with this, or knows a workaround, I'd
greatly appreciate it!

Jeffrey Travis