I would suggest checking the logon settings for the Retrospect client
service in the Services Control Panel.  Make sure that the service logs on
as THE administrator account for that machine.  This will provide complete
access to the hard drive.  Keep in mind that just using an account with
administrative privileges is not enough.  Especially domain admin accounts.
I've tried both of those and failed.  When I used the admin account for the
machine, it worked fine.