I'm using Retrospect 4.3 on a Mac to backup almost all of the computers
on my network. Among these is an NT 4.0 server (service pack 6a). I've
configured the Macshare volumes per Dantz's recommendations, but I am
having problems with some of the non-Mac spaces. There is in fact one
whole directory that seems to generate a -24007 "Access denied" error. I
could find no reference to this error at Dantz's site, so I thought I'd
check with the list. I'm no NT whiz by any means, so be gentle. I do know
the basics of setting permissions and such. I've checked all of those I
don't see any glaring problems. I even set up a user with the name of my
Mac and gave it Administrator-type privileges, thinking maybe that would
work. Perhaps I am still missing something. Any ideas?

|     Doug Starkey                             |
|     Network Administrator                    |
|     Pecan Deluxe Candy Company               |
|     2570 Lone Star Drive                     |
|     Dallas, TX 75212-6308                    |
|     e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]          |
|     voice: 214-631-3669 Ext. 108             |
|     fax: 214-631-5833                        |