Hi David,

The smallest quantity that the client software is available in is a 5 user
pack, but these are cross-platform licenses. If you have an unused license
now and your Retrospect application is 4.1 or later, you may use it for the
Windows client.

Regards,

Irena Solomon
Dantz Technical Support
925.253.3050
++++++++
Try our new Searchable Knowledgebase at:
http://partners.dantz.com:591/faq/