Hi,

Upgrading to 4.3 will mean that your current client licenses will be
cross-platform, as well as any additional clients you purchase.

For information on upgrades, get in touch with customer service:
[EMAIL PROTECTED], or see:

http://www.dantz.com/index.php3?SCREEN=upgrades_updates

Regards,

Irena

> Hi,
>
> thanks,
>
> I have retrospect 4.0 - so that means theonly way of doing it is to get an
> upgrade to 4.3 Does it  contain mac and windows clients?
>
> David
>

>> Subject: Re: adding one windows  user
>>
>> Hi David,
>>
>> The smallest quantity that the client software is available in is a 5 user
>> pack, but these are cross-platform licenses. If you have an unused license
>> now and your Retrospect application is 4.1 or later, you may use it for the
>> Windows client.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Irena Solomon
>> Dantz Technical Support
>> 925.253.3050
>> ++++++++
>> Try our new Searchable Knowledgebase at:
>> http://partners.dantz.com:591/faq/
>>

>>> A quick question. I have a lAN of about 10 mac users - I would like to add a
>>> windows user - what is the best way o doing it. Is it possible to get a
>>> single user windows client? Or do I need to buy a 5 user package.
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> David