thanks very much for taking the time to share yr backup strategy with
me, Malcom -- excellent ideas, since I basically have had no overall
efficient strategy myself! i like yr idea of using a disc for
increments, then weekly backing to tape.  I'll also do off-site storage
for one backup set this time, too.

many thanks,

     - ilyes

PS:  I know there are many hi-end tape drives out there, but d'you know
of a reliable one in the $300-range?

"One who knows the secret of Sound knows the Mystery of
the Universe."                             -- Hazrat Inayat Khan

Search:  <>