Actually, it seems like I'm getting an error trying to find the
settings.py file in my apache logs:

[Tue Sep 16 12:33:21 2008] [error] [client 10.2.9.11]   File "c:\
\Python25\\Lib\\site-packages\\django\\conf\\__init__.py", line 94, in
__init__\n    raise ImportError, "Could not import settings '%s' (Is
it on sys.path? Does it have syntax errors?): %s" %
(self.SETTINGS_MODULE, e), referer: http://maki/
[Tue Sep 16 12:33:21 2008] [error] [client 10.2.9.11] ImportError:
Could not import settings 'settings' (Is it on sys.path? Does it have
syntax errors?): No module named settings, referer: http://maki/