our test server is setup this way. debian linux, apache 2.2, not sure if it
helps

<VirtualHost *>
        ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED]

        DocumentRoot /home/rb/reviewboard/htdocs
        <Directory />
                Options FollowSymLinks
                AllowOverride None
        </Directory>

        ErrorLog /var/log/apache2/error.log

        # alert, emerg.
        LogLevel warn

        CustomLog /var/log/apache2/access.log combined
        ServerSignature Off

        Alias /media /home/rb/reviewboard/htdocs/media
        Alias /errordocs /home/rb/reviewboard/htdocs/errordocs

        ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html

        # Serve django pages
        <Location "/">
                PythonPath "['/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/django',
'/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/pysqlite2', '/home/rb',
'/home/rb/reviewboard', '/home/rb/reviewboard/djblets'] + sys.path"
                SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE reviewboard.settings
                SetHandler mod_python
                PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
                PythonAutoReload Off
                PythonDebug Off
                # If you run multiple mod_python sites in the same apache
                # instonce, uncomment this line:
                PythonInterpreter reviewboard
        </Location>

        # Serve static media without running it through mod_python
        # (overrides the above)
        <Location "/media">
                SetHandler None
        </Location>