I'm struggling through the Apache configuration. I've finally got the
various paths set correctly and I no longer get any errors in the
apache log files, but I can't get rid of the silly "Manual server
updates required" page.

I've followed all the instructions for the new uploaded/images dir in:

I've checked the paths to the reviewboard/htdocs/media/uploaded/images
directory and made sure they are all owned by the webserver user.
Heck, I've even chmod'ed them all as 777!  I've done the
fixscreenshots bit.

It all works fine if I run the "manage.py runserver <machine>:8000"
server.  With the simple server, I can log in and manage reviewboard.
But through Apache, at "http://<machine>" I get the "Manual server
updates required" page.

Any tips on what might still be required to get Apache serving pages?

This is using Apache 2.0 with Django 1.0 on Windows XP.

Here's the relevant part of my httpd.conf file (reviewboard is in C:/
reviewboard, it took a long time to figure out the PythonPath):

<VirtualHost *:80>
        ServerName maki.nvidia.com
        #DocumentRoot @pythondir@/reviewboard/htdocs
        DocumentRoot "c:/reviewboard/htdocs"

        # Error handlers
        ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html

        # Serve django pages
        <Location "/">
                #PythonPath "['@djangodir@'] + ['@pythondir@/reviewboard'] +
['@pythondir@/djblets'] + sys.path"
                PythonPath "['c:/'] + ['c:/reviewboard'] + sys.path"
                SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE reviewboard.settings
                SetHandler mod_python
                PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
                PythonAutoReload Off
                PythonDebug On
                # If you run multiple mod_python sites in the same apache
                # instonce, uncomment this line:
                # PythonInterpreter reviewboard

        # Serve static media without running it through mod_python
        # (overrides the above)
        <Location "/media">
                SetHandler None
        <Location "/errordocs">
                SetHandler None

        #Alias /media @pythondir@/reviewboard/htdocs/media
        #Alias /errordocs @pythondir@/reviewboard/htdocs/errordocs
        Alias /media "c:/reviewboard/htdocs/media"
        Alias /errordocs "c:/reviewboard/htdocs/errordocs"