Hi Christian,
thanks for your reply,

Both errors were reported by this page for me.
So, I created the /media/uploaded/images
I "chowned" this new directory to www-data which is the apache user
I executed the ./manage.sh syncdb
I reloaded apache (I don't really think it was necessary)

No more error about the images directory but it is still said that i
need to sync my db ... ever, and ever ...

--
Guillaume.