In both your cases, which instructions is it showing for the manual server
updates? There are currently two things that can trigger this page. One
being that /media/uploaded/images is not a directory, and one being that
syncdb hasn't been ran.

I'm assuming the former in both your cases.

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.