We'll definitely give people warning before the switch and provide a
migration guide.

No data should be lost. This is just a matter of where the server is looking
for the Python executables.

For those running older revisions and worried about your data, my advise is
to first back up your existing database, config and source tree and then
follow the instructions at
http://www.review-board.org/wiki/DatabaseSchemaUpgrades. This should safely
migrate your data.

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]