Hi.

First, Review Board doesn't ever submit code. We leave that up to the
developers, as there's just too many issues with Review Board handling this
across different repository types.

Second, the rest of that should work fine, with the exception that
post-review (the tool you'd want to use for uploading review requests/diffs)
doesn't fully support Git yet. It probably wouldn't be too hard to add this
support, but someone needs to do it (and we're both kinda busy right now).

Once Git support is in post-review, it should just be a matter of having
some checkout on the Review Board server that you keep up to date with a
cron job and then run post-review (with the --branch parameter for sub-topic
branches) whenever you want to put up a new change.

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.