Actually i am new to reviewboard installation.I followed up the
documentation provided by reviewboard.
Below are the steps i have installed reviewboard.
1.First i installed python2.5.1 in my linux pc
2.Installed Django1.0
3.Then i installed PIL and Patchutils
4.Then i installed pysvn and build it.
5.Given Database details in settings_local.py and started sync db and
started server.

This is the procedure i have installed in my system.I can see the
reviewboard GUI and can create Users all the stuff.When i add
Repository as "Subversion" and click "New Review Request" i get an
error like below.

Getting error "ImportError at /r/new/  pysvn was built against newer
 (svn, apr, etc.) libraries then the ones installed on this system. /
 usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/pysvn/_pysvn_2_5.so: undefined
symbol:
 _ZN2Py19PythonExtensionBase12rich_compareERKNS_6ObjectEi"

Pl help me .I am stuck.