I don't know if this is the case or not, but some users in the past had
issues where their outgoing mail server was rejecting any mail that appeared
to be sent as some user but was instead sent from Review Board. Might want
to check the mail server logs and see if it's complaining about these
e-mails.

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.