fts1050 wrote:
> To remedy this..any chance Post Review can be modified to handle an
> external file that contain a list of specific files that should be
> included in the review? I can do this myself but then when I upgrade I
> have to manage my own version of post review and that's no fun. Just a
> suggestion.
>
I have a modification that implements this with a -l flag, I'm going to
be out for a few weeks so I'm not in a position to share the change at
the moment as I made the change to a subclass of SCMClient rather than
SCMClient (so everyone can benefit) I plan on doing this at some point.
Probably quicker to implement what you need now rather than waiting for me.
it looks like this though:
....
if not files_list and options.piccolo_flist:
filteptr = open(options.piccolo_flist)
files_list = filteptr.readlines()
filteptr.close()
.....
parser.add_option("-l", "--filelist_filename",
dest="piccolo_flist", default=None,
help='File containing list of files in change.')
....
Chris
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"reviewboard" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---