Hi Nancy,

I'm unclear as to the problem here. You're trying to feed in a diff with
multiple files, or you want a review request to contain multiple separate
diffs? I haven't heard of anyone needing to do that before and can't really
figure out where you'd need that, so if you could help me to understand I
may be able to help with a solution.

What else do you need in post-review to make it fully-featured enough for
your use?

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.