First I would like to congratulate the authors of ReviewBoard: this is
already a very good tool and there is even more to come.

However, in my discovery of the tool, I was wondering what Submitted
stands for.
Correct me if I am wrong, you press the "Set Submitted" button to
finish a review with an OK status.
I found this is misleading, as to me, it sounds more like "Submitted
for review", than "Submitted for inclusion".

I don't know if other people have already had the same comment, but I
would suggest terms like:
accepted, approved, endorsed, or to stay in the RB vocabulary, shipped
or reviewed.

Additionally, when a change has been marked as Submitted, is there a
way to know which user has closed it. I think this is important to
have the final approver's name.

Regards.
Gilles.