Hmm ok tried this but it's a no-go it's something outside of the
installation I think.

So I have it as default as rb-site made in /var/www/reviews

Either I have missed an installation step on python or django or
something, needless to say trac is working fine.

I want it to run off 10.0.1.201/reviews

or even 10.0.1.201/ is fine by me

python doesn't seem to recognise this as point to the egg.

I'll try #3 with creating it to / instead of /reviews