Hi all,

I got a Review Board install up and running on Windows, which was no
small feat. It was working really well, and I'm really impressed with
the tool.

I got a little ambitious and tried switching to Active Directory
authentication, after installing python-ldap from here:
http://www.osuch.org/python-ldap

I don't know much about AD so there's a good chance I screwed this up.
I can't login anymore. When I try as a user with my AD credentials, I
just get denied. When I try as admin (which isn't a valid AD login) I
get a traceback (below).

Is there a way for me to manually edit the settings to go back to just
normal account authorization? Or did I do something incorrectly when
installing python-ldap?

I can't find where the settings are kept so I assumed it's in the DB?
I'm using sqlite3.

Thanks very much for any help you can provide! Keep up the great work!

Jeremy

Possibly useful META:
AUTH_TYPE       None

ADMIN_MEDIA_PREFIX      u'/csi_reviews/media/admin/'
AD_DOMAIN_CONTROLLER    u''
AD_DOMAIN_NAME  u'CSI'
AD_FIND_DC_FROM_DNS     False
AD_GROUP_NAME   u''
AD_OU_NAME      u''
AD_RECURSION_DEPTH      None
AD_USE_TLS      False

Environment:

Request Method: POST
Request URL: http://c-dev-macpro.calgaryscientific.local/csi_reviews/admin/
Django Version: 1.0.2 final
Python Version: 2.5.4
Installed Applications:
['django.contrib.admin',
 'django.contrib.auth',
 'django.contrib.contenttypes',
 'django.contrib.markup',
 'django.contrib.sites',
 'django.contrib.sessions',
 'djblets.datagrid',
 'djblets.feedview',
 'djblets.siteconfig',
 'djblets.util',
 'djblets.webapi',
 'reviewboard.accounts',
 'reviewboard.admin',
 'reviewboard.changedescs',
 'reviewboard.diffviewer',
 'reviewboard.iphone',
 'reviewboard.reports',
 'reviewboard.reviews',
 'reviewboard.scmtools',
 'reviewboard.webapi',
 'django_evolution']
Installed Middleware:
('django.middleware.common.CommonMiddleware',
 'django.middleware.doc.XViewMiddleware',
 'django.middleware.locale.LocaleMiddleware',
 'django.contrib.sessions.middleware.SessionMiddleware',
 'django.contrib.auth.middleware.AuthenticationMiddleware',
 'djblets.siteconfig.middleware.SettingsMiddleware',
 'reviewboard.admin.middleware.LoadSettingsMiddleware',
 'djblets.log.middleware.LoggingMiddleware',
 'reviewboard.admin.middleware.CheckUpdatesRequiredMiddleware')

Traceback:
File "c:\python25\lib\site-packages\django-1.0.2_final-py2.5.egg\django
\core\handlers\base.py" in get_response
  86.                 response = callback(request, *callback_args,
**callback_kwargs)
File "c:\python25\lib\site-packages\django-1.0.2_final-py2.5.egg\django
\contrib\admin\views\decorators.py" in _checklogin
  55.         user = authenticate(username=username,
password=password)
File "c:\python25\lib\site-packages\django-1.0.2_final-py2.5.egg\django
\contrib\auth\__init__.py" in authenticate
  34.     for backend in get_backends():
File "c:\python25\lib\site-packages\django-1.0.2_final-py2.5.egg\django
\contrib\auth\__init__.py" in get_backends
  27.         backends.append(load_backend(backend_path))
File "c:\python25\lib\site-packages\django-1.0.2_final-py2.5.egg\django
\contrib\auth\__init__.py" in load_backend
  14.         raise ImproperlyConfigured, 'Error importing
authentication backend %s: "%s"' % (module, e)

Exception Type: ImproperlyConfigured at /csi_reviews/admin/
Exception Value: Error importing authentication backend
reviewboard.accounts.backends: "No module named crypt"