I found an apparent drop-in replacement for crypt called fcrypt.py,
but had to rename it. That got me past the first error, but now I'm
getting the same thing for module 'nis'.

File "c:\python25\lib\site-packages\django-1.0.2_final-py2.5.egg\django
\contrib\auth\__init__.py" in get_backends
  27.         backends.append(load_backend(backend_path))
File "c:\python25\lib\site-packages\django-1.0.2_final-py2.5.egg\django
\contrib\auth\__init__.py" in load_backend
  14.         raise ImproperlyConfigured, 'Error importing
authentication backend %s: "%s"' % (module, e)

Exception Type: ImproperlyConfigured at /csi_reviews/admin/
Exception Value: Error importing authentication backend
reviewboard.accounts.backends: "No module named nis"

Is the AD backend code Unix only or something along those lines? Or
maybe my python-ldap install is wacky?

Jeremy