David,
   It is pretty simple to add a context menu item that will launch a
command.  The attached registry file will add a right-click menu item for
folders in windows explorer that will launch a command window and run
post-review <selected folder>.  This obviously has several limitations as it
is just for folders and is only useful for creating new reviews, not
updating existing ones.

  I have to say this is not something I've used, just something that came to
mind when I saw your post.  The attached registry file is written on the
assumption that post-review is in the path.

-Manny