hi,

my current status:

post-review:
- some smaller patches to post-review tool regading filename handling so it
finds the files.
- configuration of view and server name

- removed "import cleartool" from clearcase.py
- In Reviewboard UI, added a new tool for ClearCase using classes in
clearcase.py
- Added a new repository with clearcase tool.

Result:
- A diff. is created and uploaded to the server by the post-review tool.
- a new pending review request is created.

Problems:
- When selecting "View Diffs", I see the "old" version of the file in both
columns.  "Download Diff"gives the correct diff (uploaded by the post-review
tool).
  Any one knows why?  Am I missing something? I have not installed the
highlighting tool but that should not affect this, right?

- If I would like to diff the current version against any given version (
not only the previous version ) how do I do that?

best regards,
Lars