Hi all,

As from Review Board 1.0 alpha 2, there is an announced support for
Yesterday, I downloaded the alpha 4 version with the hope  of getting
it up and running against our clearcase environment.

Unfortunately, I can not find any documentation on how to configure it
for Clearcase.
Are there any examples present on the website/net?

Can someone please provide hints on how to configure it?

My issues so far:
-       At the moment I can not select Clearcase as tool when adding a new
-       What is the syntax when adding a clearcase repository
-       How and where do I specify my Clearcase view?

All hints are appreciated.

Best Regards,