Hello everybody,

since upgrading from 1.0rc2 to 1.0.1 I have trouble posting reviews to
RB using a custom post-review implementation. The problem is that the
JSON response does not contain too many error details, just:

{"fields": {"path": ["substring not found"]}, "stat": "fail", "err":
{"msg": "One or more fields had errors", "code": 105}}

The log level is set to DEBUG, but nothing meaningful shows up in the log.

I am slightly lost how to determine the root cause of this issue. Any
advice how to diagnose it is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Thilo