It sounds like it's actually using the ClearCase SCM instead of your own.
Are you sure your repository entry is still mapping to your custom SCM?

In 1.0, we accidentally left out the database entry for the ClearCase SCM,
and added it back. When you did the rb-site upgrade, it probably replaced
your entry with the ClearCase one.

This is pretty much the problem with using the database for these
registrations. I'm looking into doing some introspection to find all the
available SCMs instead of looking them up from a database so that this won't
be an issue in the future.