A likely cause might be a bug in the Pygments syntax highlighter. Try
disabling syntax highlighting and load the diff again. If it comes up, then
we need to talk to the Pygments guys and report this.

Sorry this is causing you guys problems. There's no good short-term solution
for disabling the syntax highlighting for just this language. We do have
someone working from time to time on more configurable syntax highlighting
control though, which will eventually give this...