Hi,

Certainly modifying the code would work as a short-term solution. You could
either figure out how to disable this in Pygments (I believe it requires
modifying a file and then "re-compiling" all the lexer definitions or
registrations down into something), or you could disable it in Review Board
by modifying apply_pygments() in reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py. It
should be somewhat obvious what you'll need to do.