Hi Christian

I suspected it was caused by the syntax highlighter, and I did indeed
disable that and it worked fine. I have it turned off for now, but
it's a shame because 90% or more of our code reviews are Java. Anyway,
it should be real easy to reproduce - so far none of the scala code
reviews are displaying - the python process just pegs one of the cores
and stays there indefinitely requiring lighthttpd to be killed and
restarted. I am guessing that any attempt to use pygments to color
scala code will produce the same results (at least any non-trivial
scala class). I might see if I can find a way to ignore scala in the
pygments source code though, now that I know what is used :-).

Thanks for the help.