Last night's 1.0.2 release was pretty broken in two major ways. The web
server configuration templates were no longer bundled in the package, due to
a change in the structure of our code tree, and users using Django 1.0.2
would hit a bug, as we needed functionality only present in 1.0.3 and

The new 1.0.3 release should address these problems. If you've been bitten
by 1.0.2 (our deepest apologies), please give this release a try and let us
know how it works.

Full release notes are available at

Christian Hammond -
Review Board -