The return code is 405
<VirtualHost 168.3.63.233:81>
        ServerName codereview.com
        DocumentRoot "e:/rb-site/htdocs"

        # Error handlers
        ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html

        # Serve django pages
        <Location "/review/">
                PythonPath "['e:/rb-site/conf'] + sys.path"
                SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE reviewboard.settings
                SetEnv PYTHON_EGG_CACHE "e:/rb-site/tmp/egg_cache"
                SetHandler mod_python
                PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
                PythonAutoReload Off
                PythonDebug Off
                # Used to run multiple mod_python sites in the same apache
                PythonInterpreter reviewboard_rb-site
        </Location>

        # Serve static media without running it through mod_python
        # (overrides the above)
        <Location "/review/media">
                SetHandler None
        </Location>
        <Location "/review/errordocs">
                SetHandler None
        </Location>

        <Directory "e:/rb-site/htdocs">
                AllowOverride All
                Allow from all
        </Directory>

        Alias /review/media "e:/rb-site/htdocs/media"
        Alias /review/errordocs "e:/rb-site/htdocs/errordocs"
</VirtualHost>